- Computer Help
- Fun Stuff
Throughout my years in the IT industry we have had a lot of exposure to the different versions on Microsoft Office. The biggest change for Microsoft Office came in 2007 when the files went from binary based to XML based. Also replaced was the file menu for the ribbon.
Not only will I install and configure Microsoft Office, I will also teach you how to use the software suite efficiently and effectively. Transfer that autotext for example that took you years to compile. Show you programs and features you didn’t know you had. Your Computer does not have to be a hassle or daunting.
We will help you create buttons that perform complex tasks with ease.
We have vast experience with: Microsoft Office 95, Microsoft Office 97, Microsoft Office 2000, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft office 2013.
All you have to do is fill out some details on the easy to use Contact Form and I will get in touch with you.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)