- Computer Help
- Fun Stuff
Sitting on the train in this dreadful weather so I thought I will try something new. Here it is, my first blog via my iPhone.
The following are the new features associated with the latest iOS release for your iPhone, iPad and iPod devices:
- Japanese language Siri
- Photos can now be deleted from the Photo stream in iCloud
- Camera shortcut always visible in lock screen
- Camera face detection
- Better camera app for iPad
- Improved Mixes and Genius playlists
- Audio for TV shows louder and clearer
- Podcast controls for playback and 30 sec rewind
- Updated AT&T network indicator
- Addresses battery life bugs
- Fixes a bug that causes audio on outgoing calls to drop
You can download the update via iTunes of if you have iOS 5.0 installed <
OTA (Over The Air) by going Settings > General > Software Update.
I’ve installed it on my iPhone 4 and iPad with no problems at all. I’ll get back to you with some first impressions later.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Nick is an IT Professional who has been in the IT industry for over 15 years. A passion for technology & thirst for knowledge. A certified ITIL v3 professional, Nick is qualified & dedicated to delivering effective & efficient IT services with an Honest smile.
A message from Apple Inc. to you regarding a dangerous precedent the US government would like to take...... fb.me/5ag55yGMt
Pretty much fb.me/7DevBjXFK
Millions of devices threatened by virus fb.me/44ZpuaWlJ
Connecting to the Internet back in the day.... fb.me/3eaAzM0i0
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tags3G 4G Android Anthony Magro Apple App of the week artofconversations Battery CNET facebook FaceTime Google Honeycomb iCloud iOS iOS 5 iPad iPhone iPhone 4s iPhone 5 iPod iTunes Laptop Mac Microsoft MobileZap nokia Notebook PC Samsung Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy s4 security Siri Smartphone Social Networking Tablet Technology Tim Cook twitter WiFi Windows Windows 8 WordPress YouTube