- Computer Help
- Fun Stuff
Some statistics TechHelper recorded in 2012 via JetPack…
- In 2012, there were 20 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 41 posts.
- The busiest day of the year was March 8th with 138views. The most popular post that day was iOS 5.1 – what’s new.
- Some visitors came searching, mostly for facebook banner, how to go back to old facebook, techhelper, 7, and banner facebook.
- The top referring sites in 2012 were:
- TechHelper was visited by people from 91 Countries. Most visitors came from Australia. The United States & The United Kingdom were not far behind.
Full report can be found here: http://jetpack.me/annual-report/29616220/2012/
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Nick is an IT Professional who has been in the IT industry for over 15 years. A passion for technology & thirst for knowledge. A certified ITIL v3 professional, Nick is qualified & dedicated to delivering effective & efficient IT services with an Honest smile.
A message from Apple Inc. to you regarding a dangerous precedent the US government would like to take...... fb.me/5ag55yGMt
Pretty much fb.me/7DevBjXFK
Millions of devices threatened by virus fb.me/44ZpuaWlJ
Connecting to the Internet back in the day.... fb.me/3eaAzM0i0
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tags3G 4G Android Anthony Magro Apple App of the week artofconversations Battery CNET facebook FaceTime Google Honeycomb iCloud iOS iOS 5 iPad iPhone iPhone 4s iPhone 5 iPod iTunes Laptop Mac Microsoft MobileZap nokia Notebook PC Samsung Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy s4 security Siri Smartphone Social Networking Tablet Technology Tim Cook twitter WiFi Windows Windows 8 WordPress YouTube